No announcement yet.

New Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO, if you don't NEED a car then don't get one. Especially if we're talking that kind of money. Car loans rip you off just as bad as cash advances on your credit card. Never take a loan to purchase a depreciable asset.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

You can get a 98 Acura Integra for between 8k-12k.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

and I can get a new honda civic for 14k

I want a car because I have wanted one for years and every year I decide to do the responsible thing and put it off

this was to be the year

also, while I do live with my freinds, and usually go where they are going (and they all have cars)

there are the occasional times (~2 times a week), where they are all busy and don't want to go or take me

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

That's easier said than done Japher - sometimes you need to have a car with work and other such obligations, even if it is a 'depreciating asset'...
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

my wishes for a car have nothing to do with obligations

(they might at some future point though)

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
            X