Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hitler's mom tried to abort him, why abortion should be legalized.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitler's mom tried to abort him, why abortion should be legalized.

Enough said.
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

She tried to do it with a coat hanger, had abortion been legal, she would have had success, instead she made him brain damaged, and look at the destruction he caused because of that.

Comment

Thorn, this argument is as petty and moronic as the anti-choicers' Beethoven one. Nothing we do in the present can change the past.
      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Maybe your mom wanted you gone too, Thorn. Maybe she still does.

Comment

This is idiotic. Surely it is a joke?

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
            This is idiotic. Surely it is a joke?
            To help you along, everything by Thorn can be considered a joke......

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Survey Says:

Thinnly (very thinnly) veiled troll thread!
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

No, Wit. Not veiled at all.

I can hardly imagine trying to abort a kid with a coat hangar ( uch: )

Of course you, by this thread's very nature (I'm not arguing abortion here) say that one's right to life is proportional to the good that one offers to the world, to which I must disagree. Even Adolf Hitler deserves his chance at life.

(So do the Jews, killing them is just as wrong as killing him)

Which makes it paradoxical in this specific case, but since Adolf the infant (Or bitter young man even) had not killed the Jews yet and was still deserving of his life and liberty.

Retrospect is 20/20, isn't it?
                Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

Originally posted by SKILORD
                  I can hardly imagine trying to abort a kid with a coat hangar ( uch: )
                  Yet quite common where abortion is illegal. It frequently results in massive infections and death for the woman.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Yet quite common where abortion is illegal. It frequently results in massive infections and death for the woman.
                    Not to mention brain damage which can develop into homicidal or genicidal traits.

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
                      Maybe your mom wanted you gone too, Thorn. Maybe she still does.
                      That's right. Attack a moronic argument with another moronic argument. Good plan.
                      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Started off as a troll... and only went downhill from there
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                        X