Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man Kills Friend, Drinks Blood, claims queen of the damned actor came to told him to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's sentanced to life in jail?

Well then, we'll find out if it worked!
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

they should kill him. he obviously wont do anything good for society any longer.

or maybe he can be 'accidently' let free in over crowded high security prisons and all of the cell doors can be accidently opened at the same time as the power goes out...what a coincidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
        they should kill him. he obviously wont do anything good for society any longer.
        What a bigotted, immoral, and above all uneducated thought...
        "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
        ^ The Poly equivalent of:
        "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

I try

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous

Cows should be EATEN and not heard.
            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
              I would say that sounds pretty crazy. Especially when you believe a fictional character played by a dead woman is commanding you to something.
              you mean a fictional undead character played by a dead(undead?) woman, don't you?

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

or maybe he can be 'accidently' let free in over crowded high security prisons and all of the cell doors can be accidently opened at the same time as the power goes out...what a coincidence.
                If the power was out then the cameras would be out

Think of the public Space5us, think of the public.
                Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

Working...
                X