Are you a left-wing wacko?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked question no. 3 best
    If its no fun why do it? Dance like noone is watching...

Comment

Yep, I am. But somehow, I don't think this comic strip is funny.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Am I completely misremembering, or didn't Tom Tomorrow strips use to have jokes in them?
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Yep. Did anyone on 'Poly get a no?
          Smile
          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Yes. But I knew so before.

Comment

So assured was I in my "left-wing wacko" status, I didn't even check the link.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I'm a left wing wacko ?
                We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Just give in to it, Spencer. Not having to think anymore is awesome.
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                    Just give in to it, Spencer. Not having to think anymore is awesome.
                    Oh now, that's an exaggeration. You do have to think some...but just a little more than a Republican.

For example, you have to be abel to figure out that if you don't tax enough to match your spending, you'll get budget deficits. Or you have to be able to figure out that, if Iraq doesn't have either weapons of mass destruction or ties to al Qaeda that the U.S. isn't under an imminent threat of attack by al Qaeda using Iraqi weapons of mass destruction See? Just common sense stuff.

Comment

Why'd you write so much? Saying "Bush is evil" is shorter and just as accurate.
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I was kinda thinking that if someone like me is defined as a leftie by this criteria then maybe some of the lefties here are really more conservative than they think

Maybe I should start calling the posters here "brother" and "sister"

Arise ye workers from your slumbers
                        Arise ye prisoners of want
                        For reason in revolt now thunders
                        And at last ends the age of cant ....

Naw, tae hell wi tha. Buncha ****e!
                        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Suit yourself. I'm having a lot of fun being a liberal maniac.
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Bush isn't evil. His puppet masters are evil. He is dumb.

Comment

Bush isn't evil. His puppet masters are evil. He is dumb.

That's right. Sorry to mess up the party line; I'm new.
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Er, yeah.
                                Last one out of the thread's a right-winger!

Comment

Working...
                                X