X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drogue!!!!

Happy 19th Will!

See you in about an hour!
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Huh Elijah?
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I know it doesn't say it on the forums page, but its Drogues birthday, I happen to know because he's my best friend.
      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

It does say it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by elijah
          I know it doesn't say it on the forums page, but its Drogues birthday, I happen to know because he's my best friend.
          How cute.
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Drogue's b-day?

congrats, dude!
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Happy birthday Drogue, the present'll be along in a couple of weeks
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

art:
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I probably shouldn't describe how drunk he got

Comment

It did say, however it was near the bottom of the list.

I probably shouldn't describe how drunk he got
                    And I probably shouldn't describe what happens when I get my 2 best friends in a room together with copius amount of alcohol
                    Last edited by Drogue; October 9, 2003, 17:09.
                    Smile
                    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

And I probably should describe what happens when I get my 2 best friends in a room together with copius amount of alcohol

urgh.NSFW

Comment

I'll just keep quiet...being the only one who has nothing incriminating against her re:last nite. Ok, except the vomiting
                        Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

Azazel: The least said about that, the better (I think) . HELP!

I'll just keep quiet...being the only one who has nothing incriminating against her re:last nite. Ok, except the vomiting
                          What did I do that was incriminating?

Comment

Out with it

OK. Fess up about all the drunk sloppy sex. We want all the details.
                            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X