Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you miss from the "old days" of OT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fez
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld
      Fez in his Throw-people-out-of-helicopters phase.
      Is that why everyone throws "____" from heliocopters around here? I thot I missed something.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

"You provide no evidence. You provide NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism...you criminal".
        "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

I'm sure a lot of you miss the good old days when I was not a member yet.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I remember your posts in the On-topic, MrFun. It took me some time to understand what those muscular men in your avatar were doing.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

I was not arround in the old days, so I dont miss any of it.
              Donate to the American Red Cross.
              Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                I remember your posts in the On-topic, MrFun. It took me some time to understand what those muscular men in your avatar were doing.
                But On-Topic quickly became boring compared to the havoc and chaos of Off-Topic forum.

Comment

I miss the story threads. Those were one of my favorite parts of Apolyton, but when they separated it off into the story and diplomacy forum, that totally killed them off (which may well, have been the plan).

Suriname: Superpower, or nation of toads? It seems now the world will never know.
                  "Although I may disagree with what you say, I will defend to the death your right to hear me tell you how wrong you are."

Comment

I miss Otto K
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I miss the days when our beloved moderators/admins had only the most basic grasp of the earthier end of English slang. It's been a long time since I managed to use **** or **** in a thread title.
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I miss the days before pop up ads, and forum slowdown/downtime.

And when I still had hopes for CIV3 and Moo3.
                        Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

I miss the SSOM.

Comment

I miss the days where most of the community still hung out at the Civ II forums.

What's the SSOM?

And if you have an ad blocker, you have no ads *evil snicker*

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
                              I miss the SSOM.

Comment

Working...
                              X