This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 11 was preemptive.

Apparently OBL/Al'Qaeda planned 9/11 as a premptive strike against the US because it was known that the Pentagon already planned to invade Afganistan to depose the Taliban in the interests of a California oil company.

Furthermore the Patriot Act (that further deathblow to the American Republic) had been drafted before that terrible date (9/11) to expand the powers of the Security State that took the Republics place.

Now shout me down.
    Freedom Doesn't March.

-I.

Troll.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Shame the forum's too crappy now to really enjoy this.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

One of many consiracy theories currently in circulation...

Comment

The Earth is flat because I say so
          Blah

Comment

Shame the forum's too crappy now to really enjoy this.

True dat. I can't even launch Britney.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Sounds like bull**** to me as it doesn't even makes sense. In what way would the attack on the 11 sep in any way stop the US from invading Afghanistan?

Comment

I had the slight impression that it wasn´t posted to make sense....
                Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
                  One of many consiracy theories currently in circulation...
                  All traceable fact buddy.

Oh and by the way, Senator Palpatine was a neo-conservative.

Freedom Doesn't March.

-I.

Comment

Given that plans for crashing airliners into US planes were being developed as early as 1994, I must reject your former argument.

Everything else is true, but heck, the U.S. has plans for invading Canada, Great Britain, and Australia. The fact that plans exist does not mean that they will be implimented.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Kropotkin
                      Sounds like bull**** to me as it doesn't even makes sense. In what way would the attack on the 11 sep in any way stop the US from invading Afghanistan?
                      Perhaps the message being 'Screw with us and you'll find the price is too high'? How should I know what dark thoughts slithers through the minds of people prepared to kill thousands of civilians. Perhaps you should ask somebody like Rumsfield or Bush....
                      Freedom Doesn't March.

-I.

Comment

Everything else is true, but heck, the U.S. has plans for invading Canada, Great Britain, and Australia.

On a side note, wouldn't it be sweet to see these plans? I'd love to see how many seconds the DoD estimates it would take to subdue Canada.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

September 11 was a preemptive strike against september 12.
                          Blah

Comment

It was a strike to provoke the USA to a contentious war in one or more Muslim nations, to incite hatred of the USA to swell the ranks of al Qaeda et al. Round one to OBL methinks
                            "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                            "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Didn't the US attempt to invade Canada multiple times? And fail?
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                              X