• Show
Clear All

• Girl buissness

Hints on getting a girl!
    She's in the room so you'll have to act fast
    When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Hey baby, nice ass! Can I touch it?

That should settle this thread.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Compliment her eyes.

Course, it's probably too late, since yuo're paying attention to the computer and not her.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Hell... just go up to her and start a conversation... but I would recommend something a little more Neutral than DaShi's approach.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

too late she's gone
          When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

Loser.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Follow her when she leaves. Once you know her address then you can turn up in a pizza delivery van, park across the street and make notes about what she does. Binoculars might help at this point. Once you get to know her movements then you can always turn up where she's going to, but still don't reveal yourself. For that you will need a copy of her house keys.........

Comment

Be sure to learn her cycle.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Or, in the meantime, save you lots of work and get another girl
                  Blah

Comment

Be sure to learn her cycle.

Sorry, I mean LOL...
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Listen to her when she talks about her feelings and complains about her bf
                      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

I think he wants to hit it, not be the gay friend. Then again, if he asks geeks on web boards for macking advice, gay friend status might be a step up...
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Hence the "" DT...
                          Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

God, this forum is so confusing without smilies...
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boshko
                              Listen to her when she talks about her feelings and complains about her bf
                              Sound advice. Don't forget to ask her to go some where fun with you. The actual place will depend upon the girl but if she into fitness then ask her to go running with you or if she's into art then ask her to go to the art museum with you, etc. While you are away with her do the things that a guy who's courting a girl is supposed to do like open doors, walk on her left side, don't interupt her, and let ladies go first, etc.

The key to not slipping into "friend" status is to keep doing things which a man who wants her is supposed to do yet still being the one she wants to go and ***** about her day to. Trust me it can be done and many women like this.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X