No announcement yet.

I now officially hate a man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japher, wow you monster! That's one great idea!
    I've decided to play the game, but not in the same level, at least I try to avoid it. Well my game is stupid as well, but it doesn't hurt the guy I guess. Any kind of violence is not an option (like crushing testicles, but thanks Asher anyway, nice thought).

Any kind of things that would make him pay money is also out of the question, because then I'm on the worse side. Anything that would spend his time is ok. Spreading rumours is not an option, I think that can lead to consequences not known. And I can make myself look really stupid trying to do that.

That blog thing is good, but I wouldn't put his real name in it, or e-mail it to whole school... but then he wouldn't get any punishment from it so.. but I could ventilate my anger to that, so it's pretty good I'll keep that in mind.

But.. I think laxatives in coffee would be... eeexcelleennt muhaahahahahahahahah If nothing better comes up, I'll think that as an option.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Hmm.. but then again if I can get him to attack me.. then I could beat his ass!
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Set him up on a blind date... with one of your gay friends
        Monkey!!!

Comment

There you go, Pekka. Provoke and pulverize.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Japher, you make it sound like I hang out in the Blue Oyster all my free time

I doubt he'd actually physically attack, and I don't know if I'd feel good about that later on, since he's in featherweight class and is kind of nerdy type physically as well so I think I'd feel bad afterwards.. maybe I should just fight this thing the way he does. With the pen.
            In da butt.

Comment

Just thinking about it, I can't provoke him.. I could get in trouble, and I'd blow my chances of transferring for sure I think. Laxatives in coffee however....
              In da butt.

Comment

Yeah! Laxatives would be the ****s.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Your a college student right?

If you are do this, if not you can modify the roles for the same effect:

Call him and pretend to be some important person, administator etc.... tell him you need to him about something important(money, attendance etc)-tell him to meet you at X location. Tell him you may be a few minutes late, but to please wait.

Laugh as he waits at some random spot for 3 hours.

IF he does do it, call him again and apollogize tell him there was an emergency(death in the familly etc) and do it again

Few things in life suck more then waiting for some uknown event to happen for an uknown amount of time

Comment

Also, if your afraid of him knowing your voice, get a friend(preferably one who dosent live on campus) to do it

Comment

That has high potential to fail.. but I just came up with a good one. I'll make a paper, good looking paper that says he won, and then that this is no marketing, he one in some lottery where all students were enrolled automatically, and he won a new computer and he needs to come to this shop, so he can say what he wants in it with certain limits naturally. And bring ID too, and this letter as well for confirmation. He'll get so happy and I bet he calls around just to brag about it, and when he gets there, distance at least 50 kms, I'll have my buddy there to secretly videotape when he goes and asks about his free computer And shows the paper and IDs.. yeah like they're gonna give him anything! Then we'll watch the tape over and over and over again and laugh with my buddies. And before he gets on the bus there, I'll make sure he drinks some coffee with me.
                      In da butt.

Comment

That's not bad
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Why don't you start volunteering him for crap.

Like a humantarian peace mission to Afghanastan or Iraq or something.

Like for like sorta, get all the info you can and just sign him up for everything.................

Comment

Well, that's kind of difficult.. anyway I've calmed down already.. I'll just ask him why he did it and tell him what damage he caused me with that. Maybe it was just a prank.
                            In da butt.

Comment

Dont pollute your karma. Hire someone else to kill him.
                              "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                              "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Don't be foolish Pekka, laxitives in coffee.

As for the paper one... that's just stupid (No offense meant, I'm just being blunt, and it's the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life)

Japher's idea isn't bad either.
                                Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

Working...
                                X