Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
    By questions are:
    1) I understand France and Russia, their economies are tanked and they desperately need any money, but why would Germany sell the Iraqis weapons?

2) Why would anyone buy anything war related from Frenchies?

Sometimes the world just doesn't make sense.............

Yep, we're plannin on naming Iraq "New Texas." We just can't figure out how to raise cattle over there..........
    You know, those questions make me understand why you choosed this avatar
    "An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind" - Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
      French equipment isn't bad, which makes the horrid performance of the French military even more laughable.
      Yeah, as everyone knows we used Roland air defense missiles during WWII

Comment

What happens when the roland passes its expiration date? Does it go sour and taste bad?
        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

French equipment wasn't bad in WWII either; it was the people using it that were worthless.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
            French equipment wasn't bad in WWII either; it was the people using it that were worthless.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

well, french equipment, by and large, isn't bad. some of their older planes, though, as in before the rafale, kinda were.
              B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
                What happens when the roland passes its expiration date? Does it go sour and taste bad?

Yeah, you can recycle it as a dangerous chemical weapon

MikeH : thanks, nothing to add...

Comment

come to think of it, where is roland? why hasn't he posted here yet?
                  B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
                    I think they sell the expired ones in the Hostess Bakery Thrift shops.

Right between the lemon pies and the French Bread loafs..................

Comment

Yep, we're plannin on naming Iraq "New Texas." We just can't figure out how to raise cattle over there..........
                      Just teach your farmboys to diddle goats instead of cows, and you'll be all set.
                      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I think they sell the expired ones
                        That is the right thing to do since Saddam, as you know, was buying arms only to hide them; he never intended to use them, not even during wars.
                        Statistical anomaly.
                        The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

I want to go to Iraq on my next vacation with a metal detector. I bet you could dig up a lot cooler stuff than hairpins and old pennies!

Comment

Here we go, more evidence that Saddam was in violation of his cease fire.

Yet I am sure no one will remember this in a month or two. Chem labs, missles, toxic biological agents... All have been found, but no one cares to admit to them, instead the freakin' media would rather cry foul at Bush by ignoring the FACTS!

I bet you that when we do find the WoMD they will be ignored to...
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                              I bet you that when we do find the WoMD they will be ignored to...
                              Not if we accidently set it off..........

Where's that Phelps guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Menlas
                                Man, this is old news...

Poland Apologizes for French Missiles Report

Nice try

Bull****.........

Quote from that article:

"He said Polish troops were likely to have interpreted the 2003 inscription on the missiles as the year of their production. "And this could have been, for example, the date up to which they are fit to be used," he said."

Translation: France and Poland made a deal after the fact.

Comment

Working...
                                X