Are you a Bushphile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a Bushphile?

Just wanted to know how many Apolytoners worship Bush to the extent that they are unable to critically look at his foreign and domestic policies.
    Bush can never do wrong -- he's a demigod.
    10.00%
    Bush is a human being who has his own self-interests.
    63.33%
    I don't care about this, so I just voted bannana.
    26.67%
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

unless it's sean hannity, who gushes over bush like a little schoolgirl, i don't know anyone else who worships him like a demigod.
    B♭3

Comment

Bush is a demigod who has his own self-interests
      "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
      --George Bernard Shaw
      A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
      --Woody Allen

Comment

shouldn't that be bushophile?
        CSPA

Comment

I am not a big fan of bush. I prefer it to be well trimmed.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

So I see three options:
            1) Bush is a demigod having accumulated just a few less posts than Ming and Alexander's Horse, say about rah level..........

2) Bush is a very good President who handled extremely tough issues and situations in an excellent manner.

3) I am a clueless left wing moron and there is nobody on my side who could ever competently tie their own shoelaces let alone perform the office of President.

I go with option 2.

Comment

So Bush pulled the wool over your eyes, too, huh Ghengis??
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

bush is bush. he's not a demigod, and he's not perfect.
                B♭3

Comment

Ghengis I'm shocked! Bush actually handled issues and situations ?!
                  "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
                  --George Bernard Shaw
                  A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
                  --Woody Allen

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                    So Bush pulled the wool over your eyes, too, huh Ghengis??
                    First of all I am a Republican and think Bush handled 9/11 and Afghanastan well.

I support the War on Iraq but think they shouldn't have even brought up the Weapons of Mass Destruction issue. You would think after the failure to capture Osama they wouldn't have gone with the puttin all our eggs in one basket concept again.

We want to attack Iraq we attack them. UN don't like it they can embargo us.

Bleh.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiberius
                      Ghengis I'm shocked! Bush actually handled issues and situations ?!
                      True, his ADMINISTRATION handled the issues and situations.

Comment

I'm sorry, I can't abstain myself, but when I see Bush all I can think of are Mark Twain's words:

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
                        --George Bernard Shaw
                        --Woody Allen

Comment

Originally posted by Tiberius
                          "Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."

[Homer voice]
                          Its funny cuz its true.
                          [/Homer voice]

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

True, his ADMINISTRATION handled the issues and situations.
                            Finally a man who sees the truth

(now, about how the situations were handled, everyone has his own subjective idea, I guess)
                            --George Bernard Shaw
                            --Woody Allen

Comment

What a question.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X