WMA vs. MP3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrmitchell
    whereas in comparison Winamp quickly loads and gets to playing.
    I have not found this to be the case, though, I am using WinAmp 3, and I'm led to believe 2.? was actually superior.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

yes, i'm using a 2.x version
      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

WMP isnt so bad. I like putting album cover as folder.jpg so that I can stare at all the albums I have stolen over the years when listening to them. (WMP can display folder.jpg of the file when playing music)
        :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Zero
          WMP isnt so bad. I like putting album cover as folder.jpg so that I can stare at all the albums I have stolen over the years when listening to them. (WMP can display folder.jpg of the file when playing music)
          ID3v2 tags on MP3s can store the album cover in the file. I have a plugin for winamp that displays the album cover along with the song that is playing.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

I have not found this to be the case, though, I am using WinAmp 3, and I'm led to believe 2.? was actually superior.
            Go back to 2.88, it's patently superior.
            Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
            Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Ooh, they've continued to upgrade 2 behind the scenes, it's up to 2.91 now!
              Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
              Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

I enjoy the music library feature in the latest versions of winamp 2. Makes it a hell of a lot easier to manage my music.

Comment

But Winamp3 has all those cool visualizations!
                  But yeah, it's heavy as hell to load and use. Drains all my CPU power, doesnt count the total minutes of the playlist and enqueues the songs outrageously slowwwly
                  Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Waiting for the Winamp2xx+3 fusion, Winamp5
                    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Excellent. Just downloaded the newest version.
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                      X