Mobile phones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile phones

Nokia 7250i at £50 or Samsung V200 at £100, which would you choose ?

cant decide which to get as a new contract phone, the samsung looks better from these pics but when i went into town to find them they didnt have 1 in for me to actually look at
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Don't get the Finnish one. It's evil.
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

this is how much attention i normally pay to mobile phones by the fact im not certain which is the finnish
      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Then it'll be like a game of Russian Roulette for you. Have fun.

Comment

i flipped a coin and its the samsung .... *crosses fingers*

Comment

Nokia, naturally!

Nokia soon controls 40% of all mobile phone markets in the world... the next 3 biggest companies have about the same amount of powah. Soon, we will dominate you all, and when you really get hooked, addicted and you're dependable on your phones.............. MUHAHAhahaahahhaahahhaahahah
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I have an erikson right now. I still have my old nokia though. It was a good phone as well.

I'm not interested in the fancy ones. I just want a phone dammit! not a pda, digital camera, and computer to surf the net.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerus
                i flipped a coin and its the samsung .... *crosses fingers*
                You've just blown your brains out I'm afraid. You can take heart in the fact that it only accelerated the natural effect of using a mobile for 30 years.

Comment

They're both farking ugly:

Can't you get a different model?

Comment

That Nokia thing is horrific. Evil. Evil!

Comment

Neither.
                      if you get the nokia get it in another color please!!!
                      otherwise, the samsung one doesn't seem that bad...but it better have lots of bells and whistles compared to the nokia for the doubled price.

I just recently got a Motorola t720i after my Panasonic did a triple summersault out of the side pocket of my cargo pants...on the concrete hallway at the home depot. it works but i have no screen.(like that helps)
                      Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

what about my britney barbie ltec

don't make me make mtg ban you from apolyton
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I prefer fliptops myself.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

go samsung!
                            B♭3

Comment

Aesthetically, it's the Fiat Multipla of cellphones.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X