Sprayber!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sprayber!

We took up a collection for your birthday, you old bastard!
    Enjoy, and have a good one.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Is that Sprayber in the pic?

also,

HBD Sprayber!
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Happy birthday!
      Blah

Comment

Have a beer on us!
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Comment

Happy Birthday, Sprayber.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Have a great one Sprayber!
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

It's Sprayber's birthday?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Happy Birthday!
                  "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
                  "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
                  "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

Should we nominate SlowwHand as Mr. Happy Birthday for Apolyton?

Have a fabulous birthday, Sprayber!!
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

So, Sloww, what's going to happen on 14th?

Happy birthday Sprayber
                      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Thanks for all the good wishes. I actually had a very good birthday, something happened at the last minute on friday that ensured that i had a very good birthday on sunday .
                        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Happy Birthday!

(I guess this is called fashionably late? or just late)

Comment

No problem there, I myself didnt post in it till today
                            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Working...
                            X