Let's make Apolyton a teen forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's make Apolyton a teen forum

I mean, consider this Something Awful "Weekend Web" feature featuring real sweaty 30-year-old men teenagers on Internet forums: http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=1711

We can't even hope to begin to reach this level of discourse.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Sounds an awful lot like Poly, actually. It's all Bush's fault, though.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Okay.

I'm saving myself for marriage, so I'm only going down on my boyfriend until then.

Remember: Love Waits. And Swallows.

Peace out!
      "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

YEAH stop war stop hate stop everything!!!
        Blah

Comment

Yeah, read that today, as well.

damn...

I WAS considering to offer that a couple of adventurous people will scout the web for such filth and bring it to apolyton in a similar corner. As you all know, I have no original ideas of myself.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Damn Stefu beated me in reporting that article
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
              I WAS considering to offer that a couple of adventurous people will scout the web for such filth and bring it to apolyton in a similar corner.
              That's not filth. There's stuff much, much, worse.
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I know. But this is a forum for the entire family so we must put some limits, right?
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
                  I'm saving myself for marriage, so I'm only going down on my boyfriend until then.

Remember: Love Waits. And Swallows.
                  I actually was an acquaintance with a girl in college who was saving her virginity until she was married but she figured anal sex didn't count. So she'd date guys and, take them up the ass, and then claim she was still a virgin because her cherry wasn't popped.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I thought I was the only one who knew a girl who gave up her A-chip before the V-chip.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

so, did you like it?
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

So she'd date guys and, take them up the ass, and then claim she was still a virgin because her cherry wasn't popped.
                        sad...
                        Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

I'd hit it.

[/Ted]
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

The Framley Examiner

Not exactly the pits of depravity, but really, really funny.

Comment

Teenagers are great, beucase they like to experiment things because it's exciting to them... brake few taboos even maybe... and maybiers.. maybiers they give up their bodies to us older gentlemen because we can offer the guidance in that exploration...

.. it's like trailer for nature program... discover the v-mountains and meet the locals in the village of anal.
                              Experience the drunkening moment of natures own recipies, liquids and smoke, the hot lava from the groins of ancient source of wisdom, and protein.
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                              X