Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St Leo

Rule by math majors then?
    Mathematicians are a dangerous group of people, in my eyes.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
      now that i think about it, government will never change, no matter what stipulations we put on it.

so all i will settle for is this: those who do not understand technology should be prohibited from making decisions that affect it.
      Applying this, the more complex technology gets, the more effort people will need to go through to understand it. Since humans have limited mental capacity, this means over time politicians would be a greater % engineer and a lesser % lawyer.

I don't buy the whole "past precedent" idea, automation of traditionally human services is unprecedented, and when full artificial intelligence comes along it'll be a whole new situation.
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
      X