Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

your personal hero that is alive, or just recently passed away?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your personal hero that is alive, or just recently passed away?

Just for you Mr Fun

Muhammad Ali

aaaawww . . .

I'm touched
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
      aaaawww . . .

I'm touched
      so, who is it.........?

Comment

Well now that you asked, I can't think of someone.

Comment

Tough, but good question.

I'd say sure, I think my dad is a hero to me as of now and recently. But you mean other kind of heroes?

Hmhh...... really really tough question.
          Locals, I'd say Mannerheim. The man with huge cojones, ambition, drive, skills and cojones. Dead.
          And Törni aka Thorne, great troop leader and expert of guerilla warfare. Dead. These two persons contributed huge amounts to the fact that I was born in a free and independent country.
          My dear and good friend who onced saved my life. Unfortunately dead.

Non-residents, I'd say.. hmmh.. for the sake of the thread someone who is pretty known then ok..
          Hugh Hefner, never met the man. Alive.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            Tough, but good question.

I'd say sure, I think my dad is a hero to me as of now and recently. But you mean other kind of heroes?

Hmhh...... really really tough question.
            Locals, I'd say Mannerheim. The man with huge cojones, ambition, drive, skills and cojones. Dead.
            And Törni aka Thorne, great troop leader and expert of guerilla warfare. Dead. These two persons contributed huge amounts to the fact that I was born in a free and independent country.
            My dear and good friend who onced saved my life. Unfortunately dead.
            They held the Soviets off? Or the Nazis? or both?

Comment

aaaawww . . .

I'm touched

You wish .

And yes, I'm stalking you again... be afraid, very afraid.

--

Oh, and my hero is barely alive. Poor Ronnie .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Nazis didn't attack us..... though we had a 'war' when we fought nazis out of Finland, but then again it wasn't a real war since they got the message and went away themselves, and we followed them to our borders like a day or two behind. To avoid 'unnecessary' combat and lost of lives. They fought the rooskies, but it's interesting that Mannerheim actually served in Russia for the Czar for a long time. He's the man, the myth, the legend.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Ronnie is a fvcking assh*le, but I won't hold your worship of him, against you.

Comment

That's ok... at least I don't worship Cher .
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

How old is Cher anyway? 89?
                      In da butt.

Comment

Should I pretend that was a good flame?

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                          Nazis didn't attack us..... though we had a 'war' when we fought nazis out of Finland, but then again it wasn't a real war since they got the message and went away themselves, and we followed them to our borders like a day or two behind. To avoid 'unnecessary' combat and lost of lives. They fought the rooskies, but it's interesting that Mannerheim actually served in Russia for the Czar for a long time. He's the man, the myth, the legend.
                          Wasn't it the way Finland handled Russia that convinced Germany to push (edit: further) East?

Comment

reds4ever, Yes. But then again Rooskies got a lot better when they learned the tactics we used to fight them, so eventually they got wiser, but Hitler saw our front and thought Rooskies would be easier than he first thought. But Rooskies proved Hitler wrong.
                            In da butt.

Comment

Re: your personal hero that is alive, or just recently passed away?

Originally posted by reds4ever
                              Just for you Mr Fun

Muhammad Ali
                              I second that.
                              Attached Files
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                              X