Best talkshow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best talkshow?

I won't do a poll, since I can't give enough options.. I don't know many talkshows what you have in your countries.... can be local, or international.. everything goes.

I like conan o'brien the best I think.. He's funny, though after while you can see the patterns and predict just about everything he says or does, but still he makes me laugh everytime. I guess Jay Leno is ok, but the best interviews are given by Conan definitely.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

When I had cabel I use to watch the Daily Show all the time, of course then it was Craig Killborn hosting and not John Stewart, though I hear he is funny too. The Craig Killborn show is one of my favs, as is O'Brian
    Monkey!!!

Comment

The Wright Stuff
      (is it still on )
      I don't really watch TV but few times TV was on at the same time, I kinda liked it...
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

i like conan o'brien, david letterman, and howard stern. youse guys notice a pattern?
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Jer-ry! Jer-ry! Jer-ry!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

conan, leno (humor), letterman (interviews), daily show.

i don't really watch 'em regularly, but i like 'em.
            B♭3

Comment

also, tough crowd with colin quinn
              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Damn it I can't get Jerry Springer anymore.. it was excellent!!! The topics were so amazing I can't believe they still can come up with new ones that are just as good. I've never seen letterman show and I can't get it here.. Isn't howard stern supposed to be on E! ? Because I get E! but I haven't seen stern in it?
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Howard Stern also deals with trash.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Craig Killborn sucked. He had horrible timing and was never that funny.

Jon Stewart rocks! David Letterman is very funny too.

Politically Incorrect when it was on Comedy Central was really good.

Comment

What was that show called on Comedy Central, that had these actors, maybe like 4 of them, to improvise stuff without any help, and they just wing it? I think that one is very good, too bad I can't get Comedy Central..
                      In da butt.

Comment

Whose Line Is It Anyway?
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

There is no such thing as a good talk show.
                          American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                          I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                          Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                          XGalaga.

Comment

Oprah Winfrey

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

DAV-ID LETTER-MAN!
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X