Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is forbidden to discuss US problems.

The thread titled *Après nous le deluge* has just been closed because in the article quoted there was a recommendation to decrease the military spending.

However, if you suppress all mentions to the military in this article, it remains pertinent in dealing with the US deficits and debt.

I am therefore obliged to conclude that it is politically incorrect to discuss US real problems. It is not what I expect from Apolyton.

Warning : Posters contemplating to answer should be extremely cautious NOT to make any mention to the military.
    Statistical anomaly.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

United Europeans Against American Aggression
    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

I don't believe that a thread would be closed just because the article quoted there was a recommendation to decrease U.S. military spending...are you sure the thread wasn't turning into a spam-fest?

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
        I don't believe that a thread would be closed just because the article quoted there was a recommendation to decrease U.S. military spending...are you sure the thread wasn't turning into a spam-fest?
        What are you doing up so early?
        He's got the Midas touch.
        But he touched it too much!
        Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.

Comment

That was not the reason stated for the thread closing.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
            X