Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a hidden OT post count database somewhere?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a hidden OT post count database somewhere?

Even though OT posts aren't coutned in post counts, is there some means of seeing just how much ppo post to OT?
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Try a manual count...
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Search the persons username, and include OT-Archive & Off-Topic. Add 'em up.

Though some threads aren't indexed, it'll do.

Comment

Uh, by that method alva only has 937 posts in the OT.
        American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
        I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
        Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
        XGalaga.

Comment

2079 for me.
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

My understanding of the situation was that yes, post counts including the OT figures could magically "reappear" on the click of a button... so go on Ming.
            Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Ming? Do us a favour for once you geek..
              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

aaiiee
                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by geeslaka
                  Uh, by that method alva only has 937 posts in the OT.
                  You should also account for (possible) name changes
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I hadn't thought of that. But I'm not going to do it again.
                    American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                    I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                    Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                    XGalaga.

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                      You should also account for (possible) name changes
                      Doesn't affect it. All your posts under previous names - but the same login ID - will have the name next to them changed to "alva" and will show up on a "Search By Poster" search.

The best way to get an OT count is to search for all posts from the user's profile. Then subtract postcount (On-topic posts)
                      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

But what about those who were OT posters pre-Jun-2001?

Comment

Archived posts as well..
                          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzy
                            But what about those who were OT posters pre-Jun-2001?
                            Seldom care
                            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
                            X