This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Friendly Chat with my Colon

Now as some of you probably don't know, my colon and I haven't been on the best of terms lately. It says it's the tight pants and the spicy foods, and I retort that it's crap factory not a bloody steam engine. So the deal we came to is, it cuts back on the fossil fuels, and I don't down a bottle of vinegar.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

And just what was the inspiration for this thread...?
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

My life is my inspiration.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

my colon is such an ass-hole some times
        CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
          My life is my inspiration.
          Well I wouldn't be surprised if your 'inspiration' gets closed.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Them the breaks.
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

That would mean getting a stoma...
              -
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Hmmm, 8 hours later and still open. I wonder how it survived.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

One word... Poppers
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                    Hmmm, 8 hours later and still open. I wonder how it survived.
                    I've been busy and haven't been online all day.
                    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                    X