Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the worst thing, emotionally, that happened to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have such a one track mind Azazel... Maybe there's money in it too
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Orange: Most of the time when a girl says things like "I want us to break up so I can get my head on straight" or stuff like that she really just wants out and this is the easiest way for her to break the news.
      Last edited by Dinner; October 3, 2003, 12:00.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Living in Batavia, IL. It was 8 years of slow torture which really messed me up and though I haven't been in school for 18 years, I'm still not over how those kids tortured me.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
          You have such a one track mind Azazel... Maybe there's money in it too

Seriously, do you HAVE to have those beautiful pink-coloured feeling for every woman you sleep with? didn't think so. Why do you think women are that different that way?
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by orange
            Why on earth would you want to sleep with someone when they don't even like you??
            Because you feel like **** about yourself and you need others to confirm your worthlessness. Major symptom of depression.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

That works, too.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Also a major symptom of emotional or physical abuse.

Comment

Augh. Bad bad thing
                  I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                    Because you feel like **** about yourself and you need others to confirm your worthlessness. Major symptom of depression.
                    Or at least a total lack of self-respect.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I think I've already aired the story about my worst experience ever, since everybody got sick I don't think I'll do it again.
                      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

UR, strange that you come up with this now. I have a kind of similar experience, only it has been over twenty years ago but still she pops up in my mind every now and then. Like two days ago and this thread ain't helping...

Twenty-one years and a lot of serious relations later I still would throw everything away, just for another chance. Talking about pathetic...
                        Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                        And notifying the next of kin
                        Once again...

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                          What the hell kind of relationship is that?? Why on earth would you want to sleep with someone when they don't even like you??

great sex?
                          Quite the opposite actually. Now, I know you may think that she just said this for my sake...but we got together one time and I asked her to be honest with me about that, and she said it was awful awful awful sex. He apparently doesn't last very long, and she never once reached orgasm.

I could tell she was being honest because she doesn't talk very openly about sex, and even though we were far from anyone else, she still had to whisper and use 'I never...you know...eye and hand motions' etc. etc.

Gotta admit, made me feel better at first...

Che -
                          Yes, this is a big problem that she has. I don't know if she's necessarily suffering from depression...but she has horrible self-respsect ever since our break up, and I've never been so hurt by someone elses pain. Seeing her like that rips me apart.

Any suggestions? Things to look for?

Also a major symptom of emotional or physical abuse.
                          Physical abuse - definitely not. Emotional abuse - I'm guessing no, but then again that's not as easy to spot or to identify by the person themself.
                          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

UR - my worst experience was along the same lines. The interesting thing is that being dumped by my first gf hit me so hard when what we had was actually quite shallow. It is old old news for me now and certainly couldn't bring a tear to my eye any more, but I think it helps that we had some contact after we had established that I was unwilling to come back for more heartache.

On a par would be the time that my young daughter got very sick, but fortunately that ended well, so the suffering was far more short-lived.
                            "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
                            "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
                            - Pekka

Comment

One time, someone DIDN'T leggo my eggo.

I was heartbroken.

Comment

Clicking the "register" link on Apolyton.
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X