Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were a mod , would you ban someone here for something on another forum ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rah, can you feel the sheer power coursing through your veins? FEEL IT! IMBIBE IN IT! DRINK DEEPLY FROM THE WELL OF POWER! Now, USE IT! Destroy those who oppose you! DESTROY THEM ALL!!!!

Gatekeeper
    "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by spartak
      I'm stunned this thread is still here. Rah needs to take some lessons from his brother moderators...
      When I first saw this, I was tempted, but upon reading it, it's pretty harmless. But if it gets to spammy, it's toast.

I would never ban someone for something that was done on another site unless they were using the Apolyton name as a reason or justification thereby reflecting poorly on this site. But if someone is a big enough trouble maker, the mods may discuss it among themselves and we might watch their behaviour here a little more closely.

I actually don't hate anybody here. (even SLOWWW)
      There are some people that I disagree with and those that I wouldn't want to go out to a bar and drink with,

BUT this is a GAME SITE. If someone gets under your skin so bad that you start hating a virtual entity, you should stop cruising the internet or go find help.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

(even Sloww)
        Talk about left-handed compliments...
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          Been listening to Strange Fruit again Slowwie?
          Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
          And notifying the next of kin
          Once again...

Comment

I'm an equal opportunity Hangman.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Nahhh... I wouldn't ban people for what they do on other sites unless if involved the Apolyton name...

However, please remember that many of the mods from different sites know each other and talk often. If you are an ass on one site, other sites mods may be warned to look out for you

But... while I may not ban you for stuff done on other sites... I do like to ban people that start stupid and spammy threads... you know... like this one

You sure have more restraint than I do rah
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                (even Sloww)
                Talk about left-handed compliments...

HEY, you're not on my too anoying to want to drink with list. I used to travel to TEXAS on business a lot, but not anymore. (and having done that, I have no intention of doing it for personal reasons. ) But if you're ever in the area, give us some warning.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Oh, no. I'll be like Gollum. Sneaking, me precious.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                    However, please remember that many of the mods from different sites know each other and talk often. If you are an ass on one site, other sites mods may be warned to look out for you
                    What other site's mods do you know? Any civ related ones, I guess, plus Newsmax...any others?
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Comment

There should be a forum for mods. Who would be the mod in that forum???

If I was a mod I wouldnt abuse my powers at all. In fact Id do the opposite. I wouldnt ban anyone.
                        :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Zero

If I was a mod I wouldnt abuse my powers at all. In fact Id do the opposite. I wouldnt ban anyone.
                          Where would be the fun in that???
                          Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

If I were a mod I'd spam the hell out of the boards...

Oh wait I do that now!

What's all this talk about OTHER boards? What other boards?... it doesn't hurt to kiss a little butt when spamming now, does it?
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X