Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Korean Threat Spirals Toward Disaster

North Korea keen on Norwegian goats

Some Norwegian ranchers in the mountains of Hallingdal are suddenly facing a new export opportunity: North Korean counterparts are interested in buying some of their goats for breeding purposes.

The North Koreans view the Norwegian mountain goats as hardy and able to produce a protein-rich milk that could help ease hunger and nutrition shortages in the country.

Newspaper Nationen reported Thursday that representatives of the North Korean embassy in Stockholm recently visited goat ranchers in Aal, the mountain town that's in the heart of Norway's mountain valley known as Hallingdal.

The embassy officials wanted to take a closer look at the animals and talk with the Norwegian experts raising them, said Ingunn Naevdal of the local breeders' association.

She said the North Koreans have their own breed of goats that produce milk, but their yield is low. "They want to improve that," she said.

They're interested in buying 20 goats that would be sent to North Korea for breeding, Naevdal told Nationen. The goats would come from Norway's agricultural college in Aas, south of Oslo.

http://www.aftenposten.no/english/lo...ticleID=638438
    CSPA

The North Koreans want to breed with Norwegian goats? What kind of sick society is this?
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

the same one whose leader has a thing for swedes.
      B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
        The North Koreans want to breed with Norwegian goats? What kind of sick society is this?
        Maybe they're trying to make some kind of super soldier
        CSPA

Comment

Does he really? I thought he liked to kidnapped South Korean actresses.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Patrick Stewart as King Richard in Lands of Lore:

The time has come
            And I have no choice
            I must destroy her NOW!

Comment

yeah, the leader likes women in general. but apparently he's also obtained numerous swedish women to have his way with, not just south korean actresses.
              B♭3

Comment

If they are relying upon 20 Norweign goats to save their people from starvation then they simply must be ****ed.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

oh, I thought this thread was about their statement of possessing a lot of uranium usable for weapons now. sorry.

they must be destroyed anyway.

Comment

The goats would come from Norway's agricultural college in Aas
                    They have colleges for goats in Norway?! No wonder their standard of living is so high!
                    "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
                    --George Bernard Shaw
                    A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
                    --Woody Allen

Comment

Interestinger and interestinger...
                      Freedom Doesn't March.

-I.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiberius

They have colleges for goats in Norway?! No wonder their standard of living is so high!
                        you know, the world would be a better place if everyone let the goats do all the thinking.
                        CSPA

Comment

Goats are excellent lawn mowers.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

At least they don't want the goats for military purposes. If that would have been the case, they would obviously be much more interested in moose
                            Attached Files
                            The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Working...
                            X