Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this laughable or cool?

urgh.NSFW

Upon reading the thread title, old fogey that I am, I had decided the answer was probably both.

Looking at the link, it's definitely laughable, but I'm not sure that it could be considered cool even by the slackest standards. It may get some kind of retro chic in years to come, but it's too new to earn postmodern irony and must therefore go down as a totally pointless waste of time, money and space!

Judging from the intro page that is.

Comment

looks like some online RPG with a modern background... no less geeky anyway

Comment

israel seems to be... special.

then again, korea and japan are just as special with the internet, so...
        B♭3

Comment

Not laughable, but definately not cool from a hardcore gamer's perspective.

Comment

It's been done.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

http://www.icity.co.il/default_eng.asp
              Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

Working...
              X