Bush Admin seeks another $600 million to continue WMD search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sure, let them spend it.

the ****ers will make my generation pay for it out of our goddamn pockets anyway, while the old fogies who did this are comfortably dead.

oh, did i mention, it's my generation that's getting its heads splattered around over there, not theirs.
    B♭3

Comment

Maybe it would be cheaper in the end,
      if you just let him plant american WMDs in Iraq
      and then let him state they are the WMDs you are looking for
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I think the worst part of this all is, some day in the future American intelligence may detect some real, significant threat, and the rest of the world will just yawn and mutter about lack of credibility.
        Official Homepage of the HiRes Graphics Patch for Civ2

Comment

$600 million or $600 trillion, who cares? We are so far in debt now we may as well go for broke. I for one am planning to go to the garage sale...

Comment

yeah, but see, you won't be the one holding the check in the end.
            B♭3

Comment

Might as well give Bush 600 million to find the Loch Ness monster.

If there were significant stockpiles of wmd they would have found them by now.

And it was bit dumb to push off a final report for 6-9 months - puts the final report right into a presidential election.
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
              X