No announcement yet.

The FBI's misplaced priorities ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While I don't think ELF should be the #1 priority, I do think they deserve top 10 status. The property damage doesn't really concern me so much as:

a) How long before they accidentaly kill someone
    b) How long before they realize that vandalism isn't going to do it, and intentionally kill someone.

They obviously have the methods and the means to become a very deadly organization. The question, in my view, is how much longer they're self restraint will last.
    "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
    "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
    "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

September 23, 2003 - The Earth Liberation Front Press Office has received a communique from the Earth Liberation Front claiming they left incendiary devices at a pumping station supplying a water bottling plant owned by Nestle Waters North America (formerly known as the Perrier Group of America) in Mecosta County, Michigan. According to news reports, these incendiaries failed to ignite and were removed from the station without incident.
      Burn the water bottling plant! Great idea.

Comment

Working...
      X