The now syandard Democ-rat election strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The now syandard Democ-rat election strategy

"Still, Democrats were planning for the worst: The state party and a national Democratic group called Democrats for America's Future was holding a conference call Wednesday to announce a $100,000 fund-raising campaign to help pay for potential post-election legal challenges."

The latest news and headlines from Yahoo News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.

I bet none of you saw that comming, yeah right.
    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

The Democratic party is immoral. Why anyone would belong to a party that prides itself in being pro-abortion is beyone me. They thrive by stirring up minorities and trying to convince women that they would be beter off if they were men. They are the party of scum and I have no use for the entire orginization. Too bad they have duped so many decent people into thinking that they really care about them.

Comment

Lincoln, that was a REALLY bad troll
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Well I am trying to think of some of their good points. Give me a minute...

Comment

Oh yeah, I think they supported the don't-call list. OK, I repent.

Comment

Hell... The title alone is a great troll... and then Lincoln just went for the throat.

How come I don't think this thread will last very long
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It's Bush's fault.
              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

And now the mods get in on it .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Says something about a thread when two moderators have posted in it at only four replies.
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Experience can sometimes be the best teacher...

Comment

And then the rest of us talk about how the mods entered this thread so early.

Comment

The information provided isn't a troll... How it was presented... the title....and the intitial response is what made it a bad troll... and subject to "attention"
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

When you construct a troll...Try not to be so blatant Subtly pays off in the long run
                          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Well, I think I'll throw my two cents in

What is immoral is the Republican belief that social programs, health programs, and education programs should be cut in favor of the wealthy. I don't understand how someone can really believe that a poor person and a wealthy person should pay a flat tax when such necessities to life as food and clothing take up such a greater percentage of a poor person's income than a rich persons.

Just shooting right back. I think it was called for.
                            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Flat tax... in the US...

I'll remember that when I pay a third of my income to taxes and some poor people pay none or less than 10%
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                              X