coalition casualties in Iraq graphed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

I am an American. Born and raised and still resident. Only left he U.S. three times for a grand total to two and half weeks total over the course of my 36.5 years.

As scared as we are of crime because of our media, I think most of the world would be scared to live here. When Israelis complain about the deaths from the al-Aqsa intifiada over the past few years, I'm like, "what, more people were murder in Chicago in the same three years, and thre's less people in Chicago." Israelis are whimps, I tell yeah.
    chegitz guevara i know that you live in the US, i was just saying Europe has a lower crime rate.
    Donate to the American Red Cross.
    Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

I am an American. Born and raised and still resident. Only left he U.S. three times for a grand total to two and half weeks total over the course of my 36.5 years.

As scared as we are of crime because of our media, I think most of the world would be scared to live here. When Israelis complain about the deaths from the al-Aqsa intifiada over the past few years, I'm like, "what, more people were murder in Chicago in the same three years, and thre's less people in Chicago." Israelis are whimps, I tell yeah.
      I bet most of those murders in Chicago were not "stranger on stranger" murders. Most murders in the US (again, contrary to crime hysteria) are domestic affairs. and alot of the rest in Chicago are probably drug related, taking place in the "usual neighborhoods" So if you dont want to be murdered in chicago, stay out of certain neighborhoods, and keep your domestic affairs in order, and stay out of bar fights. In israel - or Kashmir - or lower Manhattan - its rather something different.
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Sounds like having a gun at home really encourages people to use it
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Sounds like having a gun at home really encourages people to use it
          Well, if you don't the thing could jam up when you want to... Got oil 'em and get some use out of them every once and a while
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
          X