Inconsiderate people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've modified the title just a hair.

After he said he had no paper or money, I would have just politely asked the person for his print outs and reloaded the printer and printed my stuff on the other side. (unless he double sided printed)
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

rah, Why didn't I think of that? .. Would have worked out great. Well the problem is now gone. Until the next inconsiderate person invades our paths!

centrifuge, I know what you mean. I should just let it go and not think about it faster. But when it comes to things that are easily avoidable, or you could just ask, then I have difficulties letting it go.. eventually I do, but I usually say what I think about it in calm and nice manner . 'I could set the house on fire'...

Ups and so the time flies, time for the pre-exam dump.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

For the love of all that is good in this world, why didn't you just take your paper back from him?!?!

Comment

Re: Inconsiderate buttfaces

Originally posted by Pekka
          What about you? What kind of a buttface was your inconsiderate person you bumped in today?
          It was cold last night and my wife took all the covers. Inconsiderate wench.

I'd rather keep her alive, though, so I guess I won't be joining your crusade to exterminate the inconsiderate.
          "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
          "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
          "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Pekka, I would have punched him in the face, spun him around, sat him down, and made him eat those papers!
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

DaShi, and that's why I think highly of you!

Verto, I figured he didn't know the rule, even when he saw me putting paper in and he KNEW it was MINE! Grr... anyway, I figured I wouldn't do anything with the paper he already printed (though rah proved me wrong), I guess I just gave up.

Stuie, if you change your mind, just let us know .
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Only civilized model of reacting to different situations keeps me from killing these buttfaces.
                Civilization is a pathetic myth (not the game though), punch their faces in!

Comment

Working...
                X