X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't say that. I offered 1 reason.

And Osweld, revolvers rarely jam.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      I didn't say that. I offered 1 reason.

And Osweld, revolvers rarely jam.
      hi ,

they do jam , especially when you use +P+ , all of a sudden you get a big bang and the chambers are gone , ....

with a bit of luck you keep your hand , ......

they are huge , heavy and when it comes to power and capacity ratio , a pistol wins big time , ......

have a nice day
      - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
      - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
      WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld

Russian roulette. It's just not the same with a cartridge gun...
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Rarely, I said.
          Rarely, as in it's not as common as automatics.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Revolvers have more stopping power, but aren't as fun.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld

Russian roulette. It's just not the same with a cartridge gun...
                Cartridge gun? AFAIK all modern handguns use cartridges. A non-cartridge gun would be a muzzle loading flintlock or percussion cap peice. You probably meant "semi-automatic".

Anyone here ever played Russian Roulette?
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

if anyone has played russian rulette, they probably haven't lived to tell about it.

.357's are nice. I'm not sure if they will be too big for me. I'm not a big person, and I don't have big hands. But we'll see how it fits.

Comment

Many .22s are 8-shot revolvers. You can get a .22 Magnum, which has astonishing penetration power with hollow point fmj rounds.

I don't think anything bigger comes with more than 6 chambers.
                    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

I just wanted to sell my glock.

I didn't want to be one of those gun nuts with lots of guns .

I see very little reason to own more than one gun. Unless you have a rifle, shotgun, and pistol. Then you cover all basis. But owning more than one pistol seems silly.

Comment

Buy a howitzer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                          if anyone has played russian rulette, they probably haven't lived to tell about it.
                          I have, but not voluntarily....played it that is.
                          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Is there some sort of secret agent story behind this, Doc?
                            If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Gee... yet ANOTHER gun thread by Dis...

Continue this in your other thread... and don't even think about starting a new one...
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X