Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bears/Lions game is living up to expectations...

No score... and tons of penalities... but no turn overs yet
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Bears up by 7. I smell a rout coming on

Comment

• Bears up by 17... they took the opening kick off of the second half and scored a touchdown on it.

GO BEARS...
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• At the risk of PCRs () go Lions!!! The Bears had their shot last week and blew it against Seattle. I wanted them to win that game.

Comment

• Poor, poor Lions....

Even getting stomped by the Bears.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• The Lions must REALLY SUCK...

Down 24 - 0
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• and people were really thinking they might do something this year after winning their first game with Mooch as head coach

It will take him a while longer to rebuild that team.

Comment

• And now the Lions have returned a kick off 96 yards for a touchdown. I love it
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming
                    The Lions must REALLY SUCK...
                    Pardon my French, but no ****, Sherlock.

My partially-paralyzed father could go 15-27, 214 yds and 2 TDs against the Lions secondary.

Me, my fiancee, and my dog are more athletic than any of the Lions safeties.

Criminy, we knew the secondary was going to be bad before the season; that was before everyone got injured!
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I meant to start Arlen Harris today- honest. That counts for something doesn't it?

Comment

• Bengals... winning...

No... comprehend!!!

Comment

• what'd I say. Hasselback is overrated

Of course he has 3 touchdowns, so maybe not. But he isn't winning the game. 3 TD's is useless if you can't win the game. But in all fairness, it appears the Seattle defense is losing the game.

Comment

• Giants TD!!!!

Looks like the Vikes are going to be 6-1 after this

Comment

• lots of time left. they are finally showing the game now the Cowboys/bucs game is finished.

well at least I got the shutout for my defense. I should have changed kickers though. 0 points for me.

Comment

• Dallas gets NOTHING and likes it. 16-0 Tampa. WOOT!
                                CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                                Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                                Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                                Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Working...
                                X