Snowflake is going to die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowflake is going to die

I already mentioned Nfumu ("Snowflake" in English, "Copito de Nieve" in Spain) the worlds only Albino Gorilla (who lives in the Zoo of Barcelona) in Siros thread about visiting Spain (http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=97610)
    Maybe Siro should hurry if he wants to see Nfumu alive.
    Nfumu is terminally ill, suffering from Skin Cancer and has only a few weeks to live

The Head of the Zoo hopes, that a lot of people will visit the Zoo of Barcelona, to pay Snowflake one last Visit and will say goodbye to him.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Truely sad.
    I am glad that I was able to see him in Life
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Yeah, but the gorilla will be extinct anyway within a decade.

Progress? You can shove it.
    Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
    "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

The Head of the Zoo hopes, that a lot of people will visit the Zoo of Barcelona, to pay Snowflake one last Visit and will say goodbye to him.

Sorry but

Comment

Yeah, lets all give the zoo money, cose the gorilla dies!
        If its no fun why do it? Dance like noone is watching...

Comment

Now, if you got to the zo with your family,
          you won´t need to pay.
          It seems that families are able to visit the Zoo of Barcelona for free during this time
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

c'est la vie.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Why not just clone him? That way they could have another albino ape to draw in the kids.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Now the long expected has happened.
                Yesterday 24.11.03 at 6:40 am Snowflake was euthanized by Veterinarians due to his critical conditions.

His body will be donated to science.

He won´t suffer anymore.
                Last edited by Proteus_MST; November 25, 2003, 11:50.

Comment

And so on....
                  Agent Subversion out

Comment

was he cloned?

Comment

I feel sad for the gorilla....

I wonder why when people die or get ill I donbt really care unless they are close to me. But when an animal dies or gets ill, it gets to me...

To all of you who dont give a shlt:

Spec.
                      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Monkey!!!
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

spec, please

Comment

I care more about humans than animals.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

And I don't even do that.

Comment

Working...