No announcement yet.

"Biased" Bake Sale Shut Down By Texas University

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its good to know the opinions of middle class white males are solidly defended here!

Why shouldn't my views be defended? I'm a minority now and I don't take kindly to your offensive comments about my people.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

If you are a minority, everyone is a minority: why should the views of half black half polynesian bisexual- midget women not be equally presented here?

These rants, along with the anti-women ranst are simply boring...

As for the cookie example, I would have simply gone and had a black guy go and buy all the cookies at a quarter- in fact, demand an even lower price, and have the group loose money. Then resell at a higher price at a fundraiser for crackers of the world UNITE: have a white guy dtressed like a hick tyring to molest his cousin and a chicken. certainly, as protected free speech, all the pro-cookie protests people would flock to it! ( I mean hick trying to molest chicken? FUNNY!)
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

If you are a minority, everyone is a minority

Why would you say that?
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Let's see,hmmm, what constitutes majority?

50%+ 1. What group has 50% + 1 of the population? White males? No. White Females? No? Black Males? No. Black Females? No. Hispanic males/females? No. Asian Males/females? No. Other. male/ female? NO.

So by your logic, there is no majority.

Of course,"whites" do have 50%+1, so there is one group (and one group only) that can claim "majority" status in the US.

Comment

I'm in a country that's 99% Japanese. They are the majority. That would make me a minority. Why do you have to be some Amerocentric in your thinking?
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Cause that's just the sort of evil right-winger I am.

Comment

You're not as evil as the Japanese government. Despite me being a minority, I have yet to receive any preferential treatment from the government. I also have to carry around a card that identifies me as a non-citizen. For some nefarious reason, you can't enter this country illegally and get a job, health-care, welfare and a driver's license. It's downright evil, I tell you.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

It's becuase you are a freakish giant with weird non-almond eyes..I am sure they haven't yet decided you are really human (aka Japanese) yet.

Can't be giving animals rights, now can we?..then the fish will want them and no sushi.

Comment

If they consider me a non-human, then the birds over here are sure into beastiality.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Have you read Japanese manga lately? That's the least of it...

I am sure if you had tentacles you would be far more popular.

Comment

I'm sure it seems like a tentacle compared to the average Japanese man's equipment.

Japanese penis, ah so small...
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

RACIST!!

and surely you have not kept up with the literature. They invent more than square plants over there.

Besides, as a lilylivered coward who would not gut himself if dishonored, the size of yer wang is irrelevant.

Comment

RACIST!!

I'm a minority. It is impossible for me to be racist.
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

"see, i was sitting on marta the other day, just reading a book, and some guy comes and sits next to me. that's just bad enough, because there were plenty of other seats, but then he asks if i'm japanese. i say no, that i'm korean; he nods, and asks me when i'm going to go back to korea. and right before he gets off, he says goodbye in asian: "sayonara"."

Maybe he was gay and has "yellow fever".

"there is one perk. we all know kung fu, and we're all disciples of kung fu'tzu."

Yeah, back in high school nobody messed with the asian kids, no matter how bookish and nerdy they looked.

I know all the "asian" I need to know. "wakarimasen"
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I know all the "asian" I need to know. "wakarimasen"

I say that a hundred times a day, at least.
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X