Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Old Were You When You First Rode A Horse ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably around 8. Maybe even 7. We have friends who live in Maine who have horses. I rode on the back, and they helped me along, trotting, and making sure they were under control at all times. It was really fun. I think that if I applied myself to it, I could become a pretty decent rider.
    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
    Drake Tungsten
    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
    Albert Speer

Comment

ignore.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I don't remember what age exactly... around 12?

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

7 or 8, had to wait until my lil' sis was old enough to ride with my folks on one, so maybe it was as early as 5...

Fortunately, my wife loves horses (was very close to going to vet school for large animals) and she always wants to ride... We go up to Tahoe now and then and take a ride... Her aunt is a barrel racer and we go see her and her horses every easter.

I'm impartial to them.
          Monkey!!!

Comment

The first and only time I rode a horse was when i was 24 or 25...though I am going to try to go again in a week or two, my girl friend loves horses and i want to learn how to ride so we can have an outdoorsy hobby to share

Comment

I never have... and will die a happy man if I never do...
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

what Osweld said.

But I'd love to. The only animal I rode so far was a donkey.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                  I never have... and will die a happy man if I never do...
                  Yankee.
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Eleven I think, but possibly younger and I've forgotten. Cousin's had a horse ranch in New Joisey.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Sava - it's called learning the weapon of the enemy and using it against him!
                      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                      Drake Tungsten
                      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                      Albert Speer

Comment

I was 5. I spent a lot of time riding horses until I was about 20.
                        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I was 25. It was in the hills in Jamaica - very touristy.
                          "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                          "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                          "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Originally posted by Atahualpa
                            I have rode 240 horses

all at once
                            I'm impressed. People usually try to deny having a huge fat arse.
                            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I was 25. It was in the hills in Jamaica - very touristy.
                              Was Jamaica nice? I heard people say it was crowded and seedy...
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

Yankee.
                                Unlike you to go round complimenting people.
                                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X