LBJ had Kennedy killed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Granted, point taken

But still, it's Harry Spencer Truman, just like it was Diana Spencer Princess of Wales or Hello Spencer

So what about all the other presidents' middle initials?

Comment

how can someone run for president, lose and become vice president?

you should stop reading trashy novels and "mein kampf" and improve your reading abilities.

LBJ ran for candidacy in the democratic party and lost to JFK. JFK saw that LBJ was strong in Texas, and decided to invite him to his team as the VP. Later JFK stripped the VP position of any authority leaving LBJ with the title of VP but no real power.

Kinda like Arafat did to Abu-Mazen (Mahmud Abbas)

Comment

Ecth - Harry Truman had no middle name. He invented the letter S just to be there.

Comment

He stripped?

So why are you stalking me tonight after all? Get your arse on AIM and let's do a 1-1 like real men

Comment

And what would YOU know about American presidents? You haven't even heard of Johnson before

Comment

Ecth - I though it was quite the other way around. You were stalking me.

I'm merely responding to posts you make relating to me or my posts

Ecth - I watch my share of the history channel and discovery

Comment

ah, Hitler channel and other popular scientific crap... cool!

Comment

The Hitler channel?
                  Is that how you deutsch-folk call it/

Comment

It's what people with an intellectual demand to historical analysis call it, because it's full of WWII all the time...

Nice pic, you remind me a bit of my brothers... wait!!

Comment

Here's how it went down: Michael Eisner went back in time to tell LBJ to order JFK's assassination, but with smoke and mirrors, the shots numbered in the thousands from 128 grassy knolls, so it turns out Disney will become an adult entertainment company after the Great Fall.

Er...
                      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

The Hitler channel?
                        Is that how you deutsch-folk call it/
                        No. It's what Americans call it because in the good olden days, you could always turn it on and find footage of Hitler. Ah, good times, good times...
                        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Comment

I think there were so many people trying to kill Kennedy, it must have caused a hail of bullets. heck: The Russians, the mob, the Cubans, Nixon, LBJ, single gunman, the illuminati, etc. etc.

Comment

Hoffa, the Pentagon, the CIA, the Easter Bunny and the Good Humor Man.

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
                                Hoffa, the Pentagon, the CIA, the Easter Bunny and the Good Humor Man.
                                Joe Di Maggio, Arthur Miller, The Man Who Was Thursday, The Man Who Broke the Bank at Monte Carlo, The Man With The Plan, The Cat in the Hat, Old King Cole, Ken and Barbie, Klaus Barbie, Barbarella, Ella Fitzgerald, Salmonella, Norman Bates, Master Bates, H.E. Bates, the Pale Rider, the Riders on the Storm, Stormtroopers in Stilettoes, Gavin Friday, Man Friday, Robinson Crusoe, Daniel Defoe, Dario Fo, Darius the Great, Peter the Great, the Jolly Green Giant...

But only the Shadow knows.
                                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                                X