Is THIS site just funny or scary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is THIS site just funny or scary

I seem to have a talent in finding anti-semitic pages through harmless Google Image searches. The last time (while searching for something simple like "Symbols") it was some freak WASP Neonazi site with plain stupid articles and I already thought about posting them because it was so ridiculous what was standing there. Yet I did not do so, because I wasn't sure if someone couldn't misunderstand it and did not want to start some anti-semitism debate.
    This time however I was searching for a picture of Pancho Villa and this is where I got:

I couldn't stop laughing, so I went on the main page. There are some really interesting articles like "The Kosher Nostra Scam" or "Israel attacks Aztlan".

Then I stopped laughing and was reflecting whether or not this movement is actually known or whether it is an extremely ephemeral phenomenon. Are Mexican Americans known for having a tradition of anti-semitism? Is there a lot of black anti-semites in the US too?
    Questions over questions.
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

maybe it's some ösisite

Comment

strange...
      B♭3

Comment

cIV list: cheats
        Now watch this drive!

Comment

Re: Is THIS site just funny or scary

Originally posted by Wernazuma III
          Is there a lot of black anti-semites in the US too?
          While Blacks and Jews have a history of alliance in the civil rights movement, there is a strong anti-semitic tradition associated with black muslims "the nation of Islam" founded by elijah muhammed and now led by Louis Farrakan. It may have appealed to deep resentments of Jewish shopkeepers in northern black neighborhoods - and it was also a very effective weapon against the mainstream integrationist civil rights movement (The NOI could have been learning from Karl Lueger and his tactics against the Social Democrats) The NOI is also anti-Catholic, anti-white, and anti-gay. The more islamically orthodox American Muslim Mission, led by Elijah Muhammeds son Wallace Muhammed, disavows the anti-white (and IIUC, the antisemitic) rhetoric of the NOI.
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III
            Then I stopped laughing and was reflecting whether or not this movement is actually known or whether it is an extremely ephemeral phenomenon. Are Mexican Americans known for having a tradition of anti-semitism?
            Not that i know of. There is a certain amount of antisemitism associated with Catholicism in the US(as elsewhere) - historically more associated with Irish American catholics then with Italian American Catholics (father Coughlin, Pat Buchanan, etc) There are certainly old antisemitic elements in Spanish culture, which may have survived in Mexico, though apparenly not in Spain (and jews seem to be well tolerated and integrated in Mexico) I suspect its more marginal, radical group, appealing to residual antisemitic sentiements among generally poor, uneducated, and displaced people.
            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Indeed, there is some antisemitic stuff inside. Oh well...
              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Re: Re: Is THIS site just funny or scary

Originally posted by lord of the mark
                It may have appealed to deep resentments of Jewish shopkeepers in northern black neighborhoods - and it was also a very effective weapon against the mainstream integrationist civil rights movement (The NOI could have been learning from Karl Lueger and his tactics against the Social Democrats)
                You know Karl Lueger?
                Wow, 98% of all Austrians probably wouldn't know him if there wasn't a prominent street in Vienna named after him.
                BTW., thanks for enlightening me!

BTW: This page is also great (not anti-semitic, but also found during Google Image search, words: "Peace tank").
                "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

[SIZE=1] Originally posted by Wernazuma III Then I stopped laughing and was reflecting whether or not this movement is actually known or whether it is an extremely ephemeral phenomenon. Are Mexican Americans known for having a tradition of anti-semitism? Is there a lot of black anti-semites in the US too?
                  Since when do three or four guys (even though one does all the writing) with a website constitute a movement?

White Americans have their own nutbags, pochos need a few of their own.
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                  X