No announcement yet.

This whole toxic mold scare is bull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toxic mold is a real problem when it happens. However, the only people responsible for it are those who actually live in the house.

In short, mold is caused not by poor construction but by poor usage of building by its occupants. Yes, some buildings and areas are more likely to have mold problems, but if you don't use a dehumidifier and dont provide ventilation its ya own damn fault.
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

using a dehumidifier wouldn't be a good idea where I live

and mississippi is a real state.

well... maybe not. I try to stick up for mississippi. I did live there fore a year. But I had no desire to stay. But I did like it better than Virginia because I was close to New Orleans where I could have some fun for a change. Unlike Southeastern viriginia where I was hundreds of miles from having any fun.

Comment

Black Mold makes a tasty dish, especially when used in pastas.

Comment

Years ago, in college, I developed an alergic-type reaction to something in my apartment that was never identified. I had to have my bedroom window open to breathe at night. Some of the effects have only recently diminished noticibly.
          (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
          (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
          (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
          X