Try this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try this.

Ok, so this thread shall be devoted to things people think are worth attempting, becuase they are simply cool or show important points in interesting ways. First, nothing designed to hurt or humiliate someone else, and second i should be relatively simple and accessible to all (so if it involves complicated equipment that most people can't get what is the point?) And of course, nothing illegal (yeah, I am no fun....)

I gots two simple physical exercises, to be done by two people.

The first and simple one. Take your partner and face each other, and put your arms palm to palm..now, one individual will push and the other will resist the push (the point is not to 'win' or knock somoene down, so use moderate force). Now, at some point, the person resisting (NOT pushing back, simply resisting the pressure the other puts on you palm) should stop...see what happens. try it a few times, and try to keep eye contact.

Second, even more interesting:
    One individual should place teir outstreched arm on the shoulder of the other..now, do this so your palm is perpendicular to the shoulder and the wrist rest on the shoulder. Now, the other person shall place their hands on the forearm of the other, near the elbow. Now, this person will push down (again, moderate force) until they are able to frce the persons arm to bend or give in some way. The first time, the person with teir arm streched must resist with their arm actively try to keep the other from getting to bend you arm. Note how much force it took to make the amr bend. Second time, the person with the outstreched arm should relax: just leave your arm straight but do not actively resist. Note how much pressure it takes this time to bend the arm.
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Wrong time of week to post..no matter, i will bump it until someone post anothr thing to do or reports back.
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
    X