Friday night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday night

I've noticed some people post here drunk, and end up posting unintelligible drivel. For what it's worth, I've had close to a 5th of the Captain. As far as I can tell, this post has little or no spelling errors and pretty decent grammar. So... how come some of you guys find it completely impossible to produce a coherent post after drinking? I don't think it's too terribly hard .

Oh, BTW... The Mars Volta kicks ass. After At the Drive-In broke up Sparta and The Mars Volta appeared. Sparta is decent, but The Mars Volta clearly has the real talent from that original band. Go pick up De-Loused in the Comatorium .

Oh, some of my buddies went to see Underworld. That movie looks like it sucks ass. I'd probably go if it wasn't going to cost me money, but I think paying for that garbage is unacceptable. I heard the werewolves use bullets made of sunshine (seriously, no joke) to fight the vampires. That sounds really ****ing stupid.
    "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

whaddup nigga

go see the re-release of scarface

playing in limited cities for 7 days only

better than any lame azz alcohol
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I like Scarface . But ju know mang, I'm not sure it's playing here.
      "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

first you get the money

then you get the power

then you get the women
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Friday night's a great night for football

Comment

I think it's more that when you are drunk, you don't really care as much about the level of stuff you are posting.
            "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

"You" as in "you, Andy"? in that case, it's not only when drunk

it's gonna be a hell of a fight
              we got a great night of football tonight

Comment

"You" as in refering to drunk people in general.
                "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

so you mszut eb referring to me a ass well

Comment

Busta: Yes, but you drank your 5th over a 48 hour period where as the rest of us drink it over an hour or so.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

How come all of you are drinking alone at home? on a friday night?

Comment

I was just messing around. I don't ever drink alone. Only sometimes.

Comment

I only drink on Tuesdays.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Thursday evening, I drove nearly seven hours back home, in preparation for my eye surgery the next day. I stayed at my mother's and now I'm staying over night Saturday, at a friend's house.

Friday morning, I had a simple eye surgery operation to remove a cataract in my right eye -- 20 minute operation, and I left an hour later.

I now have an artificial lens in my left eye, and one in my right eye. In a couple of weeks, I will find out if I can do away with glasses altogether, and just use my soft contact lens on a daily basis.

Doesn't that sound like a fun Friday?
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Underworld was ****ing badass
                              Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                              Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X