How often do you get take-outs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let 'er eat cake.

Last time I was in France (over a decade ago) bread, cheese, and some deli was cheap...
    Monkey!!!

Comment

the only times I eat take out is when my boss buys it for all the employees, which happens a good bit

mmmmmm, sweet sweet jjajangmeon....
      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Once a week, even though we both work.

RJ- you need to take a good hard look at your work/life balance.
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

When I get home late I just make grilled cheese or something... Also, it only takes 5 minutes to get the grill going... 8 or 9 pm is really late though. LAz has got a good point...
          Monkey!!!

Comment

I almost never eat out. I prefer to make my own stuff, with only one person eating I can make something bigger and have left overs for a couple of days so it doesn't really take that much time.
            Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Boshko,

Looks like you have a pretty good boss.
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                RJ- you need to take a good hard look at your work/life balance.
                Yeah I know, but we are both changing jobs again at the end of the year (moving back to blighty) so it shouldn't be for too much longer. It should be much quieter next year.

It is not having had a holiday at all this year that is really wearing me down...

Comment

Well I only order take out on occassions such as parties or nights out.

A pizza is usually for in-doors eating, costing anywhere from 8 to 16 US dollars.

Otherwise we order different sandwiches or burgers costing from 4 to 9 dollars.

Comment

I eat at restaurants all the time and usually spend in the 30-40 dollar range (for 2)

I know it is a bit different than takeouts, but I use to do it every day and now still do it 3ish times a week

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                    X