How much a contrarian are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much a contrarian are you?

How often you intentionally take an opposite position to other people just to annoy, anger, irritate, or just because you are in a foul mood?

As opposed to ( ) you taking an unpopular position because you conclude that is the correct position after much thought and analysis?
    0 - I am not intentionally contrary
    6.25%
    1% - 20% of the time
    43.75%
    21% - 40% of the time
    6.25%
    41% - 60% of the time
    12.50%
    61% - 80% of the time
    12.50%
    81% - 99% of the time
    9.38%
    All the time
    9.38%
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

I know everything I say is right so I just don't worry about it.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

No you don't so yes you do.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

China sucks.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Japan lules!
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

That's extra funny after a day spent correcting papers filled with the word "electlic."
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

This poll is not clear : I can be intentionnally contrarian when I know I am right, AND intentionnally contrarian on other issues to annoy or irritate etc: this can result certain days in 100% contrarian postures, most of them with good faith of course.
              Statistical anomaly.
              The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Coincidence that only one person voted for "I am not intentionally contrary"?
                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Here? The vast majority of the time.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Just to annoy - not often. But it happens
                    Blah

Comment

Never, I always say what's on my mind... Just so happens that it offends or irritates people, because they know I speak the truth...

at Dashi
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

I chose 1-20. Occasionally.

-Arrian
                        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I am not intentionally contrarian, and I am contrarian all the time.
                          "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                          -Bokonon

Comment

I voted 81%-99% Just because no one else had. Although those numbers are probably correct when talking to my mother.
                            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I voted 81%-99% Just because no one else had
                              How contrarian of you
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X