happy b-Day to me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birth Day!

no one made a happy birthday thread for me *grumbles*, of course I was permabanned then.
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

happy fabulous, belated birthday
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Ecthelion, once again you succeed in confusing me. Would you like to tell me how you see me, or is that a secret? Let's say if it includes masturbating yourself to sleep and weird sexual voodoo, then keep it as a secret, but if it's something else, I'd like to know? .
        I'm such egomaniac I must spank myself tonight. Until my buttocks bleed.

edit: oh yeah, and happy B-day Emperor!
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I'm such egomaniac I must spank myself tonight. Until my buttocks bleed.

KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Happy B-day, TEF. I was in the army when you had you birthday, so I can only wish it now.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

stop complaining until bad things happen to you. and they will.

Comment

So it is indeed masturbating yourself to sleep and weird sexual voodoo.. I don't know, I'm kind of flattered.. but I'll say this only once, it won't ever happen, so you can stop molesting the voodoo doll.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Are you trying to imitate paiktis? Not very successfully I can say. So how's your programming () going?

Comment

I'm actually doing math now, so no programming... later on today though. But if you mean generally, it's going ok I guess..
                    In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                    X