Iraqi Guerilla Warfare.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iraqi Guerilla Warfare.

Every day I open yahoo to search for something and everyday or almost I read:

3 US soldiers dead in Iraq
    2 >>
    4>>

etc etc

So we, sorry you, have a guerilla war going on there.

Since Afganistan is in rambles and the "president" of it is simply the president of some parts of Kabul, but since you can't leave Iraq in its fate like Afganistan, I suppose every day some poor mother will get informed that she lost her son.

What's the deal now?

Is this acceptable for oil?

I don't see why not.

Perhaps this whole Iraq thing was organized by Blair for revenge against Greece's terrorization for foreign tourists, and their ban on video games.

You know, I think Greece is the only country in the world backwards enough to ban gaming.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

take more psycho drugs

Comment

Why, my thoughts exactly when I read this thread.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

bah sorry, I dont fight cripples

Comment

The question is:

How do you ask someone to be the last person to die for a lie?
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

"Excuse me sir, but could you be the last person to die for a lie?"
              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

"Excuse me sir, but could you be the last person to die for a lie?"

Good work, Tass.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Is this acceptable for oil?

Seeing as the war never was for oil, the question is invalid .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Oh yeah it was for the iraqi enduring freedom and indefinite justice.
                    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

What Imran said

Yeah, we are loving this 25 cents per gallon gas over here.
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

No blood for shaved backs!!!
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Someone had to liberate all those poor oil reserves from Saddam's oppression.
                          “Now we declare… that the law-making power or the first and real effective source of law is the people or the body of citizens or the prevailing part of the people according to its election or its will expressed in general convention by vote, commanding or deciding that something be done or omitted in regard to human civil acts under penalty or temporal punishment….” (Marsilius of Padua, „Defensor Pacis“, AD 1324)

Comment

Next we are going to liberate Osterriech and give them back so they can take their rightful place in the Hun Reich

Comment

You're just after our nuclear oil.

At least our "air force" has a fighting chance against Ted "Machu Pichu" Striker.
                              “Now we declare… that the law-making power or the first and real effective source of law is the people or the body of citizens or the prevailing part of the people according to its election or its will expressed in general convention by vote, commanding or deciding that something be done or omitted in regard to human civil acts under penalty or temporal punishment….” (Marsilius of Padua, „Defensor Pacis“, AD 1324)

Comment

Working...
                              X