Your favorite blogs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or maybe some liberal
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I wanna start a blog about my stupid city.

Jacksonvillany and other tales of Floridiocy!

Two, yes TWO cars were knocked off a bridge this year. Same bridge. They had stopped because of somthing in the roadway (ine one case a ladder, in another, an accident), and some ******* rearends them, knocks them off the bridge, and kills them. WTF!

Today some stupid piece of white trash with her baby just tossed litter on the ground right in front of us.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Angelo was walking towards the coat room today, when he clipped one of the classroom tables with his hip. Feeling slighted, he cursed at the table and swung his leg to kick the corner he'd bumped into. He missed the table leg by inches and sent his foot smashing into the underside of the table. He screamed and bent down to grab his toes, banging his head against the topside of the table.

At this point Angelo started crying, fell on his butt, and started trying to take his shoe off. He leaned forward to untie his shoe and hit his forehead against the edge of the table. After this he just curled up into a ball. I have never seen a **** lose a fight with an inanimate object quite as badly as this.

Great site, Oerdin.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I kinda like www.joeuser.com

Originally it was just Blogs from Brad Wardell (the guy behind Galactic Civilizations). But now everybody can create an ID there, and start blogging. (can you do that, BTW..."verberize" blog??)

Asmodean
          Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Today some stupid piece of white trash with her baby just tossed litter on the ground right in front of us.
            J-ville is putting a strain on your solidarity with the masses, comrade.
            "When all else fails, a pigheaded refusal to look facts in the face will see us through." -- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett

Comment

DT

Oerdin, yours is nice too

Comment

Are there any that are both ridiculously easy to use and free?
                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

#18: Supermarket serves fresh ****:

I was going through the supermarket around 12:00AM last night. I usually shop late at night, as there is less of a chance of bumping into anyone I know. I was going through frozen food section, when I see one of my ***** on the other side of the freezer glass, mashed in between packages of frozen corn and peas. He was smiling and fogging up the window while beating on the glass and saying "Miss Hammon!" over and over.

I'm think to myself, "What a ****ed up supermarket--they serve frozen ****."

After that I thought, "Were the hell are his parents?". I was relieved to find that it was one of the push open kinds of freezer doors as he let himself out and walked over to me. I told him what he was doing is very dangerous and he could suffocate. This agitated him, and he consequently told me I was a **** and that he thought I would like the surprise. He then spit on the floor and walked away.

I never found out if he was with his parents or not

Some of this stuff just has to be made up. Nobody is that stupid.

Asmodean
                  Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Great blog Oerdin, I'm laughing so hard I almost don't feel guilty about enjoying this.

Comment

I don't know. Some of those ***** can just be... well... retarded.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

The site says that the person writing this blog is a teacher of retards. If I was a parent of a ****** (or mentally challenged child), I wouldn't feel comfortable knowing that the teachers think so little of my child. ****** or not.

But it is still funny

Asmodean

Comment

TardBlog is a guilty pleasure, but has it been updated for a while?

I don't follow any blogs with a strident regularity, but I often check out MeFi for funny links and Reason's blog for interesting and informative links. I also occasionally follow Howard Dean campaign's blog for frightening examples of cult-like behavior, especially when they have a big fundraiser (such as now.) "I may have sold my pants, my left kidney and my firstborn son, and it looks like it's going to be dumpster diving for my food for the next 4 months, but that doesn't matter when I know I can donate another 500$ for Howard!"
                          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Yup don't worry my blog is coming just fine. It's maybe not the best one around, but the subject should be interesting anyway.

Sloww, unfortunately I haven't done that.... yet.

Japher, still dirt poor, have a place now and trying to figure out how to afford it . Internet connection should be mine in 4 to 5 weeks, so then I'll be able to maybe put that blog online, maybe. I've written a fake diary, but I'm not sure if it's good or not. I think it could be a failure as well. But if one person believes it, then it was all worth it . Back to class.
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

**** blog pisses me of. It's not nice to laugh at them.

Laugh at idiots if you must.
                              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                                Are there any that are both ridiculously easy to use and free?
                                If someone hasn't found you one by tomorrow, I'll look into it for you. On the condition that you post a link to your work afterwards.
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X