• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supply Side Economics vs Christianity

See The Gospel of Supply Side Jesus.

Saw this, thought of Apolyton.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

It said "U like arses" by the way
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Don't spam this thread.

So what do you think about how Bush's economic policies contradict the ideals of Christianity? Bearing in mind that he professes to be a Christian.
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

What, like you spammed mine?
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

As this is a thread about hypocricy I think my behaviour is OK.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

Only OK?
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Where are all the Christian Republicans to defend this outrageous situation?
                We've got both kinds

Comment

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

yes, i doubt god would approve of this spam
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Great ending!
                      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH

So what do you think about how Bush's economic policies contradict the ideals of Christianity? Bearing in mind that he professes to be a Christian.
                        In God you trust, and God blesses America; as a consequence your President is blessed too and cannot commit civilian policies offending God.
                        Statistical anomaly.
                        The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

I refuse to read the thread and will instead spam. I hate when there is just a link to something else. No cut/paste. No synopsis.

So how about those Essex gals?

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
                            So how about those Essex gals?
                            I don't know what Essex girls are.

Comment

Be glad.
                              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                              X