Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm with Stupid XIX: Stupid to the Masses

Go to end of thread for scores

Spiffor still hasn't replied, its been over a week since 18 ended, so here are new questions from me, Ixnay, and Zylka.

The rules, as always, are so simple even the most stupid should understand them. You answer to the questions and send the answers to the quizmaster, that's me, via PM. Scores are calculated on not how correct they are, but on how many others chose the same answer. The answer doesn't have to be in any way correct: if eight people reply to the hypothethical question "Do you hate George W. Bush?" with "I like cheese", they will receive eight points each for that question.

PART A: General Questions
    1 - ***?
    2 - Where is my ****ing remote control?
    3 - Should Zylka currently be banned?
    4. What is the main ingredient in the recipe for success?
    5. What is the best Dance Dance Revolution song?

PART B: Choose the Apolytoner who is the most:
    6. Egotistical
    7. Loveable
    8. Loud

PART C: Essay Question
    Suggest a way to mitigate the worst excesses of consumer culture.

(Scoring for this question would be based on how close each person's response is compared to the whole group. Scoring will be done subjectively. The maximum score on the essay will be equal to the maximum possible points for the first 8 questions.)

PART D (New): The Art of Stupid]
    Sorry to add this halfway through, but this idea is simply too good to pass up.

Draw or photoshop the ultimate tank. Image size should be 300x300 pixels with file in .gif or.jpg format. Email to firstcultural@yahoo with subject line IWS 19 and your forum username

(Scoring for this question would be based on how close each person's response is compared to the whole group. Scoring will be done subjectively. The maximum score on the drawing will be equal to the maximum possible points for the first 8 questions.)

So the full score is 1/3 short answer questions, 1/3 essay, 1/3 drawing.

The deadline is September 25th, 1200 GMT, that's next Thursday.
    Last edited by :) Smiley; September 27, 2003, 04:06.
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Sent

The key is not to think about an answer, just let it flow naturally.
    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Sent per airmail...
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Hey fags

Comment

An essay question!!!!
          Monkey!!!

Comment

"essay" is just a handy label. If anyone does more than 3 lines for any reason other than to prove this statement wrong, then they're an idiot. And if they do it just to prove this statement wrong, then they're even more of an idiot. And if they do it to prove the "idiot" label bit right, then they can **** right off.
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

sentadilly-o
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Answers sent by way of the antenna-headed aliens with giant envelopes.
                meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

sent

Comment

My courier pidgeon is hunting for you even as we speak.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Sent.

p: ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

sorry to make an addition in the middle of the round, but the idea was too good to pass up. See top for details of Part D: The Art of Stupid.
                        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Can we use ones that we didn't do ourselves but just found on the net?
                          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

No, you must modify the image in some way. Surely no two people would have the exact same idea for the ultimate tank.

Comment

bump
                              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
                              X