Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think its right that the police can lie to someone they have in custody?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see a problem with cops lying to suspects in custody. Everyone has a right to remain silent. It's your own damn fault if you don't exercise that right.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Not even looking to see what wisdom comes before my thoughts.

If one is arrested for anything, the best thing they can do is stifle themselves.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The problem with this policy is that everyone knows it. Following that noone talks to police. Everyone knows you cant make deals with them . If you want to negotiate about less prison time for turning buddies in you have to do it with the state attorny. In effect it makes the police worthless for talking ("You gonna f uck me anyways when I talk to you, so screw yourselves"). + Some crimes may could be prevented if the criminal would be sure he could talk to the police about some ongoing crime (and get something for it in xchange), instead of having to wait for days for the state attorney.
        If its no fun why do it? Dance like noone is watching...

Comment

Working...
        X