Student's proposed Caucasian Club meets some resistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SpencerH

Of course. I just didnt appreciate that you were someone who would join such a group merely for political ends.
    Nyar har har!

Actually, I was invited to join the club by it's president, who sat on the student Executive Board with me. She and I were pretty good friends. Umoja threw kick-ass campus events, consistently drawing the best crowds. Not bad, since the campus had about a 11% black student population.

Of course, it wasn't like it wasn't a smart move on my friend's part. Especially since I was the Finance Committee chair and was in charge of allocating funds to clubs...
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• So you're saying you skimmed the pot. Isn't that a little illegal, moreso than whatever you were about to point out in my own life?

Comment

• And where did I say that?

And just what was I about to point out about your life?
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Q Cubed
          someone was coaching her? so is she a front for someone else's political agenda, like that poor girl and that ******* who sued over two little words in the pledge?
          I'm glad someone did. Congress had no business inserting those words in the first place.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Azerbaijan has a very nice anthem.
            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

• Non sequitur of the evening, folks..
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
                Azerbaijan has a very nice anthem.
                Are they Caucasians? Perhaps this club could boorw Azerbaijan's anthem.
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                  Non sequitur of the evening, folks..
                  Boris doesn't ge-e-e-e-e-et it.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Oh, I do now. Ho ho ho, that's rich. Josef would chortle.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I'm glad someone did. Congress had no business inserting those words in the first place.

i'm fine with someone protesting.

but using your own daughter as a tool to do so? that's reprehensible. if he has the balls to sue, he should have sued himself.

if this girl is a front, it will be absolutely shameful--the person behind her should stand up like a man and do it himself, not use some child as a proxy.
                      B♭3

Comment

Working...
                      X