LTEC! Fashion designer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LTEC! Fashion designer.

For dolls. They don't whine if you pinch them and save on materials.
    Alternate source to support my newest (oldest) Barbie vice. I'm selling it.
    Attached Files
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

and I was going to ask you for a nice design.,...

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

you'll whine... you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
        and I was going to ask you for a nice design.,...

Jon Miller
        It's not that I'm surprised to hear this, I'm surprised to hear it from you.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

someone had to say it, I might as well be first

and I am at the epitome of fashion sense, ask KH or Shi or others who met me last month

JOn Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

How about a Barbie Mutilated?
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

sheesh...men.

Comment

Yet another thread to hide from Bunnygrrl.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I just checked informally with my legal eagle staff who confirmed my impression that what you are doing could be a trademark infringement. You might want to get that aspect checked out before marketing into the US or indeed in Mexico given NAFTA.

Otherwise you might get a nasty bit of correspondence from Mattel.
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Design something similar for MtG then take a few pictures

Comment

BTW, I think that design kicks serious bootay.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                        I just checked informally with my legal eagle staff who confirmed my impression that what you are doing could be a trademark infringement. You might want to get that aspect checked out before marketing into the US or indeed in Mexico given NAFTA.

Otherwise you might get a nasty bit of correspondence from Mattel.
                        There's already an established market for third-party stuff. Mattel doesn't mind* since it helps drive up demand for their stuff, and squashing collectors isn't in their interest. Unlike Paramount and Universal and some others, who want to monopolize their properties.

* Assuming you don't misrepresent that you're them or endorsed by them, and you do standard trademark acknowledgments.
                        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
                          Design something similar for MtG then take a few pictures
                          Do you really want to pass from this mortal coil with that being the last thing you ever see?

(actually, it'd be the after the last thing I ever saw, cuz I wouldn't be caught dead in such get up. )
                          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

They're not very keen on Barbie art, i.e., art using Barbies. But I've seen a lot of "mods" for Barbies. A friend of ours in Chi-town had life size Ken and Barbies. And yes, he is the queeniest person I've ever met.

Comment

Interesting - remarkably liberal attitude from Mattel - I would thought marketing say "Barbie The Crack Whore" might be considered to injure their brand image and therefore infringe their trademark.

Otoh, taking someone to court over it only gives free publicity to a niche cottage industry which is no real threat to their market so maybe they are smarter than some other corporates as you say.

Comment

Working...
                              X